We all want to have a loving relationship in our lives. The thing that makes us most attractive to others is how we feel about ourselves. What we believe radiates out from us and other people pick up our beliefs and act on them. If you believe you are loveable and desirable you will attract people who also believe this.
This Audio helps you to know you are enough so you can attract and maintain a lasting loving relationship.
Voted #1 product to attract love by Cosmopolitan magazine – Download the MP3 audio now
1. You know he’s not perfect and you accept his flaws as part of the person you love this is a good sign that your relationship will go the distance as you are less likely to be disappointed in him or irritated by his flaws later in the relationship.
2. He makes you laugh and you laugh at the same things and share a similar sense of humour which relationship experts confirm is a sign of great compatibility.
3. Your friends, family and workmates like him and you like his friends too. Your friends care about your happiness so their opinion is valuable. If your boyfriend wins their approval he’s most likely a keeper. If you like his friends he’s genuine and he has genuine friends that prove it.
4. You argue well. The way you argue can literally predict whether your relationship will work or fail. If his arguments are drawn out, hostile and endless it’s a bad sign for the future. However if his arguments are over quickly, allow both sides to be heard and they get resolved and if he can agree to disagree without descending into name calling and blaming it’s a good sign for the future. Sharing your life involves compromise the better he is at this the more likely it is that this relationship will work.
5. You trust and respect him. Trust, respect and best friend chemistry as well as sexual chemistry are vital for long-term love. If you have those four things he’s likely to be the one.
6. He likes the real you, meaning you don’t need make up, heels and lingerie to arouse his attraction and he loves you just as much in your PJs with unshaved legs or with PMT.
7. He supports you and encourages you in everything you do and your happiness is as important to him as his own.
8. How do you feel about yourself when you are with him? The right partner can improve your self-esteem and the wrong one can reduce it.
9. He’s employed or at least bright and ambitious and uses his time studying or doing something useful. That sounds harsh but relationships require balance and women are drawn to men who can provide. If you work and he doesn’t you may end up resenting each other.
10. He likes children-you may not want them yet, however a man who is likes kids is more likely to be a good dad and therefore a better partner.